Thursday, May 1, 2014

Finals/Testing--- Slower uploading [ADMIN NOTICE]

Hello all FeiFan Followers,
So sorry I have been slow at uploading my recent news but I just wanted everyone to know that I have not forgotten but I am just too busy recently.
Not too busy for Fahrenheit or too busy for all of you, but rather college finals season has come back around and I must study hard so that this summer I can spend more time with all of you :D

I will do my best to upload what I can when I can, please feel free to come and visit often still.
Also if you have time go visit our other accounts as I still upload frequent photos onto our IG/FB/Twitter sites with little bits of news as much as I can.

Thank You for understanding , and all your support!
Let us all LOVE FAHRENHEIT Jia You!!!~~~

-xm-


No comments:

Post a Comment