Wednesday, May 7, 2014

愛上兩個我 下猛藥!Fall in Love with Me "Kiss Scene"

Teaser Link:

TaoLeSi admits that she likes Xiao Lu...
"Which one of me do you love?" 
Lu Tian Xin"...You should know I like you" 
TaoLeSi "I don't know, and I don't want to know."
....KISS!
I will make you love both of me!!!

EPISODE 6 Hurry!!!!




 During the interview, Tia expressed how she hasn't been aggressively kissed or slapped anyone before so when the director told her she was very nervous. Aaron comforted her by saying, just hit me it'll be okay. When asked if it hurt, he said no, she is a girl after all it can't be that bad.

Credit:

-xm-

1 comment:

  1. How gentleman this young lad is......no wonder you'll be able to captures the hearts of every woman... Good job Tia and Aaron.....I hope your drama would be a huge hit internationally renowned renowned....

    ReplyDelete