Wednesday, April 15, 2015

KO Re-Task [KO-4] starts shooting this year- rumors Jiro Wang will rejoin cast

Ko-4 is to come up the end of this year or start airing by the beginning of next year. For what has been disclosed by the media, it has been stated that Jiro Wang is returning to the KO series ( to make it clear Jiro did state "I will no longer be shooting the Ko Series" but Comic Ritz. came out and invited him personally so Jiro returned to the series on behalf of the company's support). Pets Ceng and Lin Zhi Hong of SpeXial alongside of Jiro Wang will be starred as the leads of KO-4.

This would be the 4th take on the Gold Dimensions story, and the rest of SpeXial is supposed to enter in the cast, SpeXial's MingJie, is said to not be in the cast due to him still fulfilling his duty in the army. BUT just recently Lin Zhi Hong also entered the army to finish his time, so I do not know how this wil conflict with time. 
What I do know is that all the past characters will return, everyone in KO3 will return to shoot KO4. It has not been disclosed really as to how the whole storyline scenerio will work but Jiro will still be playing Wang Da Dong, and Pets Ceng is KING lei ting, along with ZhiHong portraying Wan Jun. 
Lately there hae also been rumored theories behind making the KO Series into a Movie, now if this happens I'd love for the old KO members to return too....

I mean imagine the old vs the new ... all the actors of KO against one another or alongside one another to fight against evil *muahahahaha(evil laugh)...anyhow I think it'd be cool to see Fahrenheit partake in the movie though its too childish for them now...it'd be nice :DDD to see Fahrenheit and SpeXial and everyone else all together *fangirling my apologies :)

Now the question stands, will Lei Ting still choose to stand alongside DaDong, even with ZhongWanJun who lost all his power and finally regained his memory needs her by his side?

And also...these below couples were the couples other people shipped that I also followed a little bit. I wasn't too much a fan of Angel'n'Devil in the KO-series but XiaoFeng&Charlie made the whole series so much better plus WenYuFei is a doll I adore her :DDD 
Don't forget HONG ZHEN (Gu Zhan) was still pursuing QiuQiu in KO-gold dimension! But qiu only loves Zhong Wan Jun aiya!!! the drama  vibes are rising here!!! 


Well, I have always been a fan of the KO series, it doesn't matter how old I've gotten (I'm not that old yet!jk) But from 5th grade to college KO has been there for me...so as long as they are going to keep going I'll be here:D


Tell me which couples you all love, and what new stories you all wanna see happen in the series:D
-xm-




8 comments:

  1. I hope she open her heart to Gu Zhan cause wan jun wille never love her and won't open his heart for Qiu qiu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love QiuQiu+GuZhan together so I'm with you on this one haha
      -xm

      Delete
  2. Has there been any new updates on Ko One Re-task air date....from what ive heard its supposed to start airing Nov. 22nd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are a lot of rumors currently, they have already started shooting this year but it's planned to air near the end of summer 2016.
      Jiro will not be part of the cast tho.
      -xm

      Delete
  3. I note that my idol is unable in this sequel. But I also read from all fan comment on above that cast of KO one 3 can not joint too...�������� how sad??? I want them all come back. Luckily Pet is still...otherwise.... Sam will be come back to take care of Lei Ting??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did Jiro Wang still appear in KO One ReTask???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did Jiro Wang still appear in KO One ReTask???

    ReplyDelete
  6. will wang da dong appear in ko4?

    ReplyDelete