Friday, February 13, 2015

Happy Valentines Day

Aaron Yan: [FB]
Good Morning everyone, I'm on my way to ShanDong. I wonder what you all are preparing for your loved ones on Valentine's Day. I am not prepared anything because I'm waiting receive them from you all! Just kidding, in fact it will do good with a sincere kiss😘


Calvin Chen:[FB]
Happy Valentines Day!

Jiro Wang: [Weibo]
Happy Valentine's Day, can't wait to see everyone.




Wu Chun [chunzone]
Angels, Happy Valentine's Day! The video blog area has videos of my trip in japan during their FM radio promotions, do not forget to check it out! 


(sorry I do not have a chunzone/it requires a fee so I currently cannot upload the videos/recordings)

"Happy Valentine's Day to all FeiFans, regardless if you are a pudding, an angel, a cupcake/sunshine, or a rocker... remember that the day of love is not just for couples but for the close loved ones we all care for in our lives!" 


Love always Admins,

XiaoMei
XiaoLin



No comments:

Post a Comment