Sunday, October 14, 2012

**LISTEN** Aaron Yan's "The Moment" Song

Song Here!!!

Listen to the link above! Aaron Yan's song The Moment is nothing but BEAUTIFUL! Not only the lyrics but also the maturity you can hear in his singing techniques is just simply pleasing. I've not been in the greatest mood and after this song I realized that he is right, every memory is still part of us and we should all be bold and face them!

His album releases on October 19,2012 and is still on Yesasia.com for pre-order!
This album style itself is quite deep and I am enjoying so far what I am hearing! He may just have a chance at taking away the charts with these songs! His outstanding performance last year will be hard to beat but this may just be a glide and slide!

I dont know about you guys but I'm hoping with such a break through they give him at chance at the Golden Melody Awards! And it'd be cool to see him up against his idols!

Aaron best wishes!

P.S. his lyrics talk about:
How long has it been
we've not been
but upon closed eyes there are illusions
you asked me
that moment, is still transitioning

light still make the memories warm
the wind bring them back to life
that time no one ever thought

I want to always remember that day
I'm brave now
at this same place holding you that moment
I felt motivated to live

I want to always remember that day
you smiled
your eyes filled with tears
saying you were no longer afraid of loneliness
you told me "How much you love me"

you disappeared
but your image remains
reaching out wanting to hold you

the broken story
I'm still part of it

[this is approximated] Its not all his lyrics bc I still need to get the lyrics to fully decipher but this is a basic overlook


No comments:

Post a Comment