Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Aaron Song Translation-Perhaps u still love me

Perhaps you still love me

可能妳還愛我
Perhaps u still love me

(OT:I DON'T BELIEVE YOU) (orignal: Pink- I dont believe you)
中文詞:炎亞綸  (Chinese lyrics: Aaron Yan)
OA/OC:MOORE, ALECIA B / MAX MARTIN

還記得嗎 那年的幸福
do you still remember  that happiness that year
曾經 那麼相信 未知的未來
Once I believe the unknown past
妳的 喜怒哀樂 習慣動作
your emotions and habits
頭髮味道 手心溫度
scent of your hair the warmth of your palm
我都記得 所以算是愛情 吧
I still remember so it's love right?

可能 妳還愛我
perhaps you still love me
爭吵時候 才會低頭沉默
after arguments we quietly nod 
什麼也不說 因為怕我會難受
nothing is said because your scared I'll be sad

可能 妳還愛我
perhaps you still love me
為了讓我 懷念妳的溫柔
in order for me to remember your gentleness
才會鬆開手 要給我自由
you let go  giving me freedom

還記得嗎 漫長的夜晚
do you still remember ; the long nights
什麼 話都沒說 心跳成巨響
nothing is said;  the loud heart beats
小心 流著眼淚 怕妳聽見
be careful of the tears  afraid you will hear
只能乞求 別背著我
Can only beg do not turn on me
快抱緊我 能抱緊我 嗎
hurry hug me tight, can you hug me?

所以眼睜睜看我走
so just sit and watch me go
記得 記得 我狠狠愛過
remember remember wo really did love once
我們 就算狼狽 也不顫抖
we even if are embarassing we did not budge
呼吸再痛 也不呼救
breathing still hurts but no ones breathing
小心翼翼 藏進我的心中 吧
very carefully it hides in my heart

可能 妳還愛我
Perhaps you still love me
分手那天 才沒那麼灑脫
that day we split was not as easy as expected
是在提醒我 妳不是真離開我
it was reminding me  you never really left me

可能 妳還愛我
perhaps you still love me
分開之後 還能夠常連絡
after the split we can still talk
卻不曾提過 誰在妳懷中 
yet you do not speak of who is now in your arms

可能還愛我
Perhaps you still love me

No comments:

Post a Comment