Friday, October 26, 2012

Aaron Yan Before&After today

Hehe so I was browsing around and ran across photos of Aaron, before he went to meet his stylist and after...I think he looks better casual, don't you? (of course he looks best singing)


(**credit**i got the photos from fans on weibo)

Here are some other photos I want to share also:

Also Today Oct. 28,2012


He is so cute~~especially with his dogs~ can u guys see cookie in the back haha (he's holding meimei)

He one looks amazing in glasses, and two haha takes pics walking

Ok I'll admit it, I am in love with this photo

A fan took this photo and he looks so daze its cute

At KKBOX

Mei Mei & Cookie

Aaron explains that taking care of dogs like them is like taking care of children. He loves his dogs very much~~! 


No comments:

Post a Comment