Thursday, September 15, 2011

☆ ♥ ✮ ♥ ✯Happy 6th Anniversary Fahrenheit!☆ ♥ ✮ ♥ ✯

Look at all the years that Fahrenheit has all been together!

Remember how Fahrenheit's treasured out hearts all these past years! 
always saying 

我要!
我有!
我可以!
飛輪海!
Go Go Go!!!!





What Fahrenheit has done in our lifes! (好美~小美~小林)

"Because of Fahrenheit! I've learned how to love! Because of Fahrenheit! Because of Fahrenheit! I learned how to cherish. Because of Fahrenheit! I learned that we should always cherish the ones that we love! Because of Fahrenheit! I learned to always move our heads forward no matter what I face! Because of Fahrenheit! I learned that I never really know what's precious until i loose it! Because of Fahrenheit! I learned that the world can be so beautiful, but the most beautiful things can be ugly. Because of Fahrenheit! I learned Rain is tears. Because of Fahrenheit! I learned that sometimes being very quiet is the best thing, even though I don't express myself much, that doesn't mean that i don't care. Because of Fahrenheit! I learned how to treasure time. Because of Fahrenheit! I learned that nothing is impossible! Because of Fahrenheit! I learned how to find happiness! Because of Fahrenheit! I learned to only have feelings for one person! Because of Fahrenheit! I was able to find 10,000 happiness! Because of Fahrenheit! I learned the secret to immortality which is withing your heart! Because of Fahrenheit! I learned to always go on my own path! Because of Fahrenheit! I learned that I will be misunderstood.Because of Fahrenheit! I learned how to have fun! Because of Fahrenheit! I learned that I was not alone! "


Fahrenheit! We Love You Guys!


Gifs above and below but they aren't working





♥Fahrenheit is always the Ultimate 1 in our heart!♥


✯Fahrenheit! Ni Shi wo men de shou hou xing!✯


Love to watch the years with you guys!



✯✯NI MEN JIA YOU!✯✯


~Xiao LinHao Mei, And Xiao Mei ~

No comments:

Post a Comment