Monday, February 13, 2012

Chen Yiru Calvin Happy Love Day

看到路上大家都拿著花,準備和心愛的另一半共度情人節,妳/你有另一個她/他嗎?抓住了幸福千萬要好好把握哦,祝妳,情人節快樂❤

"Saw on the road everyone had roses, together with their other half(valentine), have you found your half? Once you come across happiness don't ever let go and cherish it, wishing you, Happy Valentine's Day"
From:Calvin Chen 辰亦儒

I was going around weibo and this was the first Fahrenheit Blessing for Valentines Day I saw...Calvin I don't know about your other sweethearts/sunshines/cupcakes okay I admit Calvin has too many nicknames for different fan groups...but I'm trying to say I wish he will meet his "her" one day soon...though some of us will be disappointed but we will also understand that this is a very happy thing for him...and had been his wish for two years now!!! Calvin Good Luck we are sure u can find her!
Pssst...eh Calvin, Hebe's still single just push JJ Lin a little farther...lol jk everyone no one take this seriously I just enjoy watch Hebe n Calvin's fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment