Monday, February 14, 2011

Xiao Mei and Hao Mei Maturning....

Xiao Mei-n-Hao Mei Maturing...
I can still recall when I was younger and since I was really as my cousin said it "too nice" I was usually picked on...I liked hang around with guys though so I often would come home with scratches from climbing fences or running too much and tripping... I suddenly without my own acknowledgement grew up.... I was taught by my parents One Day I will need to be independent and be able and be responsible...but I never knew the day was so close...I know after my first heartbreak I found in myself... I was exactly what she said..."too nice" I also made it really hard for me to move over something...then I guess I chose to grow up and accept things....I recall going places and ordering food for others even though I was the youngest (I felt like Mama), and seeing things differently from others, I realized I'm just someone who likes being independent and depend on others when feel lonely... I am now seeing my friends around me grow up slowly...Hao Mei Jai You the path is hard ahead but I'm will to face it with you forever...I will be your Jie Jie...forever...If anyone I mean anyone tries to hurt you my shoulders are broader so I can share your pain and my strength is endless (hello known for her crazy man muscles!) so I will hold you up forever....the day we go to Taiwan I will also support you to the end....
This quote is one I created:
"If you can face reality you can definetly move forward!"
-I realized this when I too became a fool, I faced the facts and I am back on my feet strong as the 'moon' lighting your way in the dark...
*I used moon because I feel Hao Mei is my Sun! So I'll be your moon hao bu hao?

No comments:

Post a Comment