Tuesday, January 8, 2013

You're Beautiful Taiwan Version Cast Names

You're Beautiful Taiwan Version Cast Names

Jiro Wang as Hwang Tae Kyung
Su Li Wen as Go Mi Nan
Hwang In Deuk as Shin Woo
Evan Yo as Jeremy

Park Shin Hye from the original You're Beautiful is to hold a cameo in the 1st ep. of the Remake.
Jiro Wang has played an idol singer many times before so it shouldn't be too hard for him to portray this character and give him a little bit of Jiro flavor. [Personal opinion here though, I believe that Aaron Yan may have been a better choice, especially after I watched Alice in Wonder City, Jiro experience though will display well I hope]
Su Li Wen is a newbie actress, and this is her first drama. A newbie actress and landing a lead role isn't easy. I wish her luck. Especially because Park's performance was much too outstanding.
Hwang In Deuk was in tvN's Flower Boy Casting: Oh! Boy reality show and is to portray Shin Woo....I personally really enjoyed the idea of A.N.Jell's live singing...I don't know if Hwang speaks mandrin or not but it isn't too likely...-_-...but as for his performance I will hope to see his hard work.
Evan Yo a music idol genius he is indeed, and very cute character he does hold. One problem though is that Jeremy character is almost child-like cute...I've never seen Evan pull off anything like this so it is worth a shot.....

All in all...though I don't hold a lot of hope in the Cast...I do believe that this drama is worth the wait....




No comments:

Post a Comment