Sunday, September 30, 2012

Radio Broadcast of Aaron's song

The song is called 可能你還愛我 (pinyin: Ke Neng Ni Hai Ai Wo) -Perhaps you still love me.
It is an adaption of  PINK's I DON'T BELIEVE YOU ; the chinese lyrics Aaron sings here are all written by himself!!! Great job he did too, a very touching song and full of passion.
Pre-ordering starts OCT.3rd or you can go onto click here to preorder on yesasia
and on OCT. 19 the album finally enters the market! This album holds great expectations from his listeners to professional music critics let's hope for the best!

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN


LYRICS:
炎亞綸 可能你還愛我

改編歌詞:炎亞綸
歌曲原曲:PINK-I DON'T BELIEVE YOU

還記得嗎 那年的幸福
do you remember  the happiness from those years
曾經 那麼的相信 未知的未來
once we all believed we knew our futures
你的 喜怒哀樂 習慣動作
your emotions and old habits
頭髮味道 手心溫度
smell of your hair  the warmth of your hand
我都記得 所以算是愛情 吧
I still remember so it counts as LOVE right?
可能 你還愛我
Perhaps you still love me
爭吵時候 才會低頭沉默
when quarling then we bow our heads silently
什麼也不說 因為怕我會難受
saying nothing because your scared of me being sad
可能你還愛我
Perhaps you still love me
為了讓我 懷念你的溫柔
in order to allow me miss your gentlness
才會鬆開手 要你給我自由
then letting go of eachother  allowing me to go solo
還記得嗎 漫長的夜晚
do you still remember  the long nights
什麼 話都沒說 心跳成巨響
what words have not been said  the heartbeat turn loud
小心 流著眼淚 怕你聽見
careful of tears in fear you will hear
只能祈求 別背著我
only praying dont turn on me
快抱緊我 能抱緊我 嗎
quick hold me tight can you hold me tight
(所以眼睜睜看我走)
so you watch me leave
記得 記得 我狠狠愛過
remember remember I once loved
我們 就算狼狽 也不顫抖
We never trembled even if embarrassed
呼吸再痛 也不呼吸
breathing with pain rather to not breathe
小心翼翼 藏進我的心中 吧
carefully hiding in my heart
可能 你還愛我
Perhaps you still love me
分手那天 才沒那麼灑脫
The day we broke up wasn't easy
是在提醒我 你不是真離開我
it's reminding me you really left me
可能 你還愛我
Perhaps you still love me
分開之後 還能夠常連絡
after separation can we still communicate
卻不曾提過 誰在你懷中
but we never mentioned who was in your arms
(可能還愛我)
Perhaps you still love me

No comments:

Post a Comment