Monday, September 17, 2012

Jiro wins Most Welcomed Artist

Meng Niu newcomers award holds its fifth ceremony and among the many nominated Jiro Wang was one of them!
Hebe from SHE also Jiro's senior when releases her first album To HEBE, also took home most welcomed female artist and started HIM's trail for the great line of artists hidden in the groups! Jiro's fellow band member Arron Yan last year releasing only a mini album of five songs managed to take home "Best Male Artist" and started to bring HIM again more glory! The thing is now everyone's expectations were high for the other band member of Fahrenheit too!
One is a Rocker the other is more on the ballads...but Jiro did it he came home with a trophy and is off to a good start!

http://t.cn/zl71DgP

Jiro expressed that the company didn't tell him that he even won ahead of time they just said your going to gel perform so I wore a little better looking outfit and figured hey it's a lot my friends lets do this! But afterwards they said Most Welcomed Artist Ahhh why was my images up there so he admitted I was completely blank but very touched. I am like a newcomer now and I understand now a rocker, but I am still very touched to have experienced this!

No comments:

Post a Comment