Thursday, August 2, 2012

Jiro Album Release-12years later a dream come true

Some people may have only followed Jiro after he was in Fahrenheit but those that are familiar with him know that he has a dream similar to his other bandmate Arron Yan; they both wanted to become superstars on the stage, they wanted a stage to preform on the only difference is that for Arron Yan having a stage to perform on as long as he can get his ideal feelings through his lyrics out he feels utmost happy; and Jiro wants to be a full-fledged rocker!
Jiro posted on his weibo yesterday:
今天想跟大家說一件事情 我 汪東城 大東 終於要發行我的個人專輯 從高中時開始玩樂團 對音樂上一直有著夢想 站在舞台上背著電吉他嘶吼歌唱 #你在等什麼# 我等了十二年 好像有點久 但我沒有放棄 因為我還是那個相信童話1/2奇蹟有著RocK吉他夢的JIRO 也許未來有更多的不確定 但我會帶著相信勇敢的唱下去
Today I want to announce to everyone, I, Wang Dong Cheng Da Dong has finally released my own Album ever since high school I've been in a band and had this dream to stand on a stage one day with my guitar now singing #what are you waiting for# I've waiting 12 years seems like a long time but I never gave up because I have believed in that 1/2 miracle with that one day my Rock guitar dreamer Jiro! The future I am unsure of but I want to hold onto my courage and keep singing~


It has been 12 years and for it to happen now does seem late but in the process Jiro has done countless performances to prepare him, and he has gotten better and better with leaps and bounds!

Jiro's album will Officially be out to buy on his birthday : 8/24/2012!!!
Pre-order starts 8/10/2012!!!




I'm excited how about you?!

No comments:

Post a Comment