Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Slowly

Do you believe that friends will always soon drift away from you?
Perhaps Even Family members??
I'd say, as long if those people are important enough to you,
& you dont want to loose them, it is possible not to loose them.

Why do people only come to me when they have problems?
When its me, who is having a difficult time, where are all those that I help. 
But I have come to the outcome, that Maybe its me, Its difficult 4 me to open up. 
Its hard to read me, I could be looking happy, but inside hurt.
Through this long journey,
We all lean.
We all see. 
We all have bad experiences. 
So that's why we have to learn to let things go.
There's no one that is perfect. 
Even if there is a few bumps on the way of life. 
We all learn to over-come such things. 
& Move on.

-黄好美


1 comment:

  1. Don't over look it...the answer is just right there...
    唐小林

    ReplyDelete